For years, you won’t find a home that didn’t have cable or satellite TV ดูหนังฟรี. With such services, you can get your fill of your favorite TV shows and popular and classic movies. Of course, you have to be mindful of the time they will be shown and scheduled replays, if there are any, so that you won’t miss them.
Nearly all people relied on these services in the past. However, this number has been gradually reducing over the years due to another option that allows people to watch their favorite TV shows and movies in the comforts of their home and basically, anywhere they are at any time of the day or night: online streaming.
By subscribing to an online streaming service and connecting to the Internet, you can watch your favorite TV shows and movies on your device. Aside from your TV set, you can use your computer or laptop, tablet, and smartphone to view your show or film of choice.
Although online streaming offers various perks to a TV and movie buff, there are still some disadvantages to this service as well. Here’s a look at the pros and cons of streaming TV shows and movies online:
• Personalized viewing. With a streaming service, you can choose which shows and movies you want to watch anytime. As long as it has been shown on the big and small screen, you can view this when you log on to your streaming service account. With the right subscription, you can watch shows without any annoying and disruptive commercials. Most online streaming services will also recommend movies and TV shows that you might like based on your viewing history. Of course, you have the option of watching them or not.
• They are affordable. Cable and satellite service providers can charge you hundreds of dollars for a year’s subscription. Online streaming services, on the other hand, are less expensive; depending on the service you choose, you can pay for a month’s services somewhere between ten to twenty dollars.
• Their services are flexible. Lastly, cable and satellite companies can lock you into strict annual contracts. Online streaming services are very flexible. You can sign up for and cancel your subscription anytime without paying for any termination fees or penalties.
• High-speed Internet is important. If you want to have uninterrupted viewing without the video constantly buffering, you will need to have good, fast Internet connection all the time. If you currently have a slow one, you may have to upgrade your plan to something that is faster and more expensive.
• You have to make sure you have the right device. Although you may already have a desktop computer or laptop, a tablet, or smartphone which you can use, if you want to watch your favorite shows and movies on a large screen, you will have to check if your current TV set has Internet connection capabilities. If not, you will have to invest in a new one.