Family, Friends, getting together, laughing, talking, and having fun. This is what most people would like to experience around the Holiday season, but this is not what usually happens. People worry about so many things around the Holidays, but mostly we just need time to relax and have a massage. Self-massage is a great way to go.
Worrying about what to get for a gift, how much to spend, what to wear, whether you have enough time for cards, parties, or just how to squeeze in everything extra on top of your already busy everyday life. Guess what! There is an easy, cheap, and safe way to reduce your stress this Holiday Season, Self-Massage.
First, let’s look at how stress can be harmful to one’s health. Most people only realize that stress is affecting them when their body starts to hurt or they get a headache. However, stress can affect you three ways: your emotional, physical and mental bodies 출장마사지. It has been proven that 90% of diseases are caused by daily or long term stress. “Stress”- what does it mean? The dictionary’s definition: “a mental, physical and emotional tension that disturbs the equilibrium (balance) of the bodies.” If stress is a factor in your life for a long period of time, there are three sequences that the body goes through: (1) the initial fight-or flight response, (2) a slower resistance reaction, and eventually (3) exhaustion. When the body goes through these sequences over and over again, these are the reasons disease forms. These consequences of stress are why it is so important that we choose to reduce stress as much as we can. Awareness is one of the most important keys to reducing stress, and then massage or self-massage and rest.
Here are some of the benefits self-massage and massage can help reduces stress in this Holiday Season. It would be the greatest gift you can give your mind, body and soul and is a gift you can give yourself over and over again and one that you can really enjoy again and again.
The benefits of self-massage and massage in reducing stress:
1. Self-massage and massage is very easy to do, all you need are your hands. The techniques involved actually require far less strain and stress than you would think.
2. People already do self-massage without realizing that they are already doing it. Most people massage their forehead when getting a headache or migraine. The body already knows that self-massage can relieve tension headaches, so you just automatically rub and massages where it hurts.
3. Self-massage helps relax the whole body, making you feel safe, calm, and relaxed so you can sleep better.
4. Self-massage can increase blood circulation and flexibility, which in turn helps relieve muscle tension and relax the muscles, thus keeping the muscles healthy, flexible and strong.
5. Self-massage causes the body to produce a chemical called endorphins (the happy natural drug), that helps us feel happy. When we are happy, the body is happy also, making it healthier. This happiness helps the body suffer less stress and helps us feel less depressed in a natural way.
6. Self-massage can aid in reducing sore or strained muscles after working out or any time you have aching and strained muscles. It helps loosen them up and allows them to move with greater flexibility. By promoting more flexibility, self-massage also helps stave off injuries.